Work with Me
Take it all one step further...
If you enjoy our Do Your Good podcasts and free resources but desire a personalized touch sign up for special one-on-one time with Sybil so that she can answer your unique questions and make your money matter.
Here's how to work with Sybil:
Step 1: Free Consultation
Sign up for a complimentary thirty-minute consultation with Sybil to determine if there's a direct fit and how we can help you make your money matter.
Step 2: Review our Offerings
Explore the following options below to find the one that resonates with your needs.
- Getting it Right from the Start: Guidance to begin your philanthropic journey successfully.
- Quick and Dirty Review: Ideal for those who have already drafted a philanthropic strategy but seek expert guidance to enhance its effectiveness.
- In-Depth Strategy: Suitable for donors who want an effective strategy but lack the time for extensive research and pre-work.
- Everything and the Kitchen Sink: If you want someone to fully manage your giving strategy.
Sybil developed this program for individuals who feel overwhelmed by the responsibility of giving and need guidance to begin their philanthropic journey successfully.
What you'll receive:
- Work with Sybil to identify your giving focus using her signature checklist developed through Do Your Good. This checklist takes into account your personal experience, interests, and passions.
- Discover your donor type (Sustainer, Campaigner, or Launcher) to bring clarity to your giving strategy.
In just four hours, you'll lay the foundation for a meaningful giving strategy, avoiding common mistakes and maximizing impact.
- One-hour Zoom session with Sybil to go through the checklist and determine your giving strategy.
- One-hour Zoom session to review your reflections on the checklist and refine your philanthropic focus.
- One-hour Zoom session to help you identify your donor type.
- One-hour Zoom session to go over all the information and ensure you're on the right track to make your money matter.
- Sybil charges $250 per hour. However, if you take advantage of this offer, you'll receive a discounted package price of $900, saving $100.
- Limited availability. Sign up today to secure your spot.
Ideal for those who have already drafted a philanthropic strategy but seek expert guidance to enhance its effectiveness.
What you'll receive:
- Gain clarity on your donor type to align your strategy with your values and expectations.
- Detailed comments and suggestions from Sybil on your existing plan to help you refine it.
- One-on-one Zoom calls to workshop ideas and fine-tune your strategy.
In just five hours, you'll create a focused and impactful philanthropic strategy.
- One-hour Zoom session to determine your donor type (Sustainer, Campaigner, or Launcher) and provide the lens for reviewing your strategy.
- Sybil's written comments and suggestions on your plan.
- One-hour Zoom session to discuss the comments and explore ways to improve your strategy.
- One-hour check-in session, approximately two months later, to assess the progress and make any necessary adjustments.
- Sybil charges $250 per hour. The entire process, involving a maximum of five hours of Sybil's time and three hours of your time, is available at a discounted package price of $1,000.
- Sign up today to secure your spot.
Suitable for donors who want an effective strategy but lack the time for extensive research and pre-work.
What you'll receive:
- A personalized funding plan presented through a concise summary report and accompanying slide show presentation.
- Collaborative one-on-one Zoom calls with Sybil to discuss your interests and create a plan tailored to your donor type, interests, and desired societal impact.
In no more than 20 hours, you'll have a thoroughly researched and customized plan ready for implementation.
- One-hour Zoom session to discuss your interests and provide an outline for Sybil's research.
- Outline of the funding plan created by Sybil for you.
- One-hour Zoom session to review and confirm the draft outline.
- Sybil's research and interviews with experts and nonprofit leaders to finalize the funding strategy.
- One-hour Zoom session to receive the summary report and presentation of the proposed strategy.
- One-hour check-in session, approximately two months later, to address any questions and provide support during implementation.
- Sybil charges $250 per hour. The entire process, involving a maximum of twenty hours of Sybil's time and four hours of your time, is available at a discounted package price of $5,750.
- Sybil has limited availability for her one-on-one offers and she is open until her schedule fills up. Sign up today to secure your spot.
This option is preferable if you want to make your money matter but have limited time and want someone to fully manage your giving strategy.
What you'll receive:
- Thorough research and review of the issue you care about that is constantly monitored by Sybil and the Do Your Good team and refreshed with new information to inform present and future donations.
- Carefully written materials that offer funding recommendations personalized just for you.
- Management of your grants and donations to ensure you keep everything in files that are organized and accessible.
- Partnerships with other donors and philanthropists interested in the same topic area that you are focused on funding (for enhanced leveraging opportunities).
- Regular check-ins at your convenience with Sybil to personally go through your expectations and her team’s funding recommendations.
- Any nonprofit you donate to will receive my special Be Real! Membership for free for the duration of our work together. This includes monthly Zoom trainings, all of my mini courses, an ebook, templates fact sheets, as well as a private Facebook Group (regular cost of membership for a nonprofit is $79 per month but your nonprofits get it for free for as long as you are a Do Your Good “Everything in the Kitchen Sink” client.)
Sybil and the Do Your Good team knows that your time is valuable. If you choose this option, her team can do it all for you and simply deliver you beautifully curated funding recommendations based on your interests at any time interval and in any way that works for you.
For example, some clients ask Sybil to join them during their Trustee meetings once a year, whereas others meet informally on the phone weekly and ask Sybil and the Do Your Good team to create detailed reports and conduct research on special topics throughout the year. This is a plan tailored to your specific needs.
- One hour intro Zoom call with Sybil so that she can learn about your current funding strategy and your needs for the future.
- Sybil and the Do Your Good team will create a personalized plan to support you in your giving strategy.
- Sybil and the Do Your Good team will take all the time you need to create perfectly strategic funding recommendations based on your interests and needs in the timeframe you desire.
- The price for this in depth service is customized to your specific needs. It is usually charged in lump sum each month and ranges from $2,000 - $9,000 per month on a contract basis, depending on your needs.
- Space is limited for this very special service book now to get on the waitlist and to show your interest (because Sybil only takes on one-on-one clients when time allows).