This is your shortcut to becoming an expert fundraiser.
It takes years of training and practice to learn how to write fundraising pitches that raise money consistently.
But I can help you become a successful fundraiser faster.
Hi, I'm Sybil
I have a special understanding of effective giving because I was a nonprofit professional prior to becoming a donor advisor for pathfinding philanthropists.
I have helped donors give away over $45 million in donations large and small, and I have worked with over seventeen philanthropic institutions over a career that spans more than two decades.
I know what it takes for you as a nonprofit leader to pitch a donor effectively, and I want to share my tips and tricks with you.
I will show you how to focus on only the most important parts of fundraising so that you don’t waste time and effort.
- Sybil Ackerman-Munson
Now I'm sharing my fundraising knowledge gained from 20 years of experience in both the nonprofit and donor realms.
Sign up to work with me and get a crash course in effective fundraising, including:
A one-hour Zoom call where:
- I'll answer all your questions about fundraising, pitching, and the nonprofit industry so you have a better understanding of how to grow your nonprofit and do good in the world.
- I'll impart my insider knowledge of the donor mind, including pro tips and industry secrets that few people share.
A review and developmental edit of two of your pitch documents:
- I'll provide feedback on how to shape the structure and message of your fundraising pitch so it raises more money.
A second one-hour Zoom call where:
- We'll discuss in detail my developmental edits of your pitch documents. I'll tell you exactly why your pitch does or doesn't work. You can ask anything about how to improve it.
- I'll help you solve your fundraising challenges, step-by-step.
- We'll discuss how you can create a “roadmap” so you can more efficiently hone your pitch in the future.
Total value = $1500. Get it now for only $750.
Sign up now, and you'll get personalized support to help you reach your fundraising goals, even if you've struggled with pitching in the past.