#33 Sybil Speaks: The Four Best Options to Outsource Your Giving Strategy for Maximum ImpactJul 11, 2021
Have a really big interest in an issue but you’re a bit too busy? Then you really should consider hiring someone to help give more purpose and effectivity to your investments.
In this episode, I want to share with you all the four best options you should consider when it comes to hiring an intermediary to help fund the causes close to you. Funding different non-profit organizations is not something done overnight, and sometimes an intermediary provides so much more value for both you and the organization.
Take a listen to this week’s episode and learn all about these four options!
- Know your budget
- Find a person or firm to help you with the issues you care about
Links referenced in this podcast
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. On my website, you can sign up for my free training, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
- If you want a more in-depth look at these outsourcing tips then click here!
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #32 Creating Meaningful Connections with the Blue Sky Funders’ Executive Director, Anupama Joshi
- #31 Sybil Speaks: The Four Things You Need to Do Before Donating to Charity
- #30 Sybil Speaks: Tips on how to say no because you can’t fund everything
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Don’t miss your next opportunity to meet Sybil via a free webinar to learn more about her tips to be a successful philanthropist! She will be offering her next special free webinar on July 22nd. Registration is live soon! Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?