#92 My Mom’s Advice About Effective Funding Strategies with Susan Rose-Ackerman, Henry R. Luce Professor of Jurisprudence (Law and Political Science), Yale University, EmeritusAug 29, 2022
Susan Rose Ackerman, Sybil's mother, joins us to discuss her strategies to donate to deserving nonprofits as she transitions to her new phase in life, which is retirement. Susan discusses her work in corruption prevention, the importance of donating to your local community (in her case in New Haven, Connecticut), and in passing the baton to the next generation.
- Introduction to Sybil’s mother
- How to focus your giving on what matters most to you
- Passing on the torch to the next generation
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #89 Launch Your Funding Strategy Correctly with Dory Trimble Founder of Trimble Advisors
- #86 - Sybil Speaks: Benefits and drawbacks of anonymous donations.
- #72 Sybil Speaks: Maximize the Impact of Your $100 - $1,000 Donation
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as Sybil teaches you the strategies as well as the tools, you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos, and many more!
Check out her website with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?