#91 New Investigation Into a Wealth Generating Asset with Marc Beshears Owner of Top Wealth Agenda/ Bank On Yourself Professional®Aug 22, 2022
Marc Beshears joins us to offer one idea we have not thought of before to increase wealth, which could then allow you more disposable income to give back to those nonprofits you care about most. Marc recounts his own experience of battling with financial investments, which led him to learn about life insurance as an asset... Marc discusses the benefits of using life insurance to support a donor's preferred charity. *Note: this podcast does not offer formal investment advice - please check in with your certified financial planner for final investment decisions.
- Marc’s personal story, and discovery of life insurance as an asset.
- Demystify the concept of life insurance as an asset
- Using life insurance as a donor
https://topwealthagenda.com/, & bookwithmarc.com
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #76 The Creation of a Giving Circle to Support Survivor-Driven Change with Ken Kroner, Principal, Kroner Family Foundation
- #64 Create Your Special and Lasting Legacy with Christy Boysen, CEO, and Monique Kleinhuizen, CMO, Apex Legacy Consultants
- #36 Sybil Speaks: Three Things You Can Do Now to Create a Legacy That Lasts
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as Sybil teaches you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos and many more!
Check out her website with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?