#9 Sybil Speaks: Make a Difference No Matter How Busy You AreJan 18, 2021
Life is hectic and we are constantly busy, but this shouldn’t hinder us from doing good and supporting nonprofits that advocate for the cause you feel strongly compassionate about.
If you are a person with good intentions - you just want to give back, donate to a cause but don’t know where to start because life just gets crazy, then this episode for you!
Join me as I share a fun solution that’ll finally nudge you to take that charitable step and make a difference in the world!
- What is #doyourgoodchallenge?
- Reframing the way we think about giving
- A fun challenge to encourage you to do good even when you’re busy
Links referenced in this Podcast:
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these episodes as well:
- #8 Sybil Speaks: Tips on How to Make Your Money Matter
- #7 How to Give with Empathy and Trust with Mary Fifield, Principal, Kaleidoscope Consulting, and Abby Sarmac, Senior Advisor, The Giving Practice
- #6 Invest in Companies That Want to Do Good Through Impact Investing with Mike Rea, Executive Director, E8
Connect with Do Your Good:
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?
Well you are in luck! She has free monthly Webinars the second Wednesday of each month at 5PM Pacific Time - register in advance through her website www.doyourgood.com