#86 - Sybil Speaks: Benefits and drawbacks of anonymous donations.Jul 18, 2022
Sybil offers suggestions for donors who are thinking about going anonymous. She discusses the advantages and difficulties before offering advice on how to be a successful anonymous donor.
- The advantages of anonymity.
- Five drawbacks of being an anonymous donor include:
- Lack of openness
- You can't be honest with those you are helping with.
- If you are sponsoring several nonprofit organizations, you risk agitating the coalition.
- You may not be as anonymous as you imagine you are,
- You cannot publicly support the cause.
- How to donate money anonymously successfully
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #80 How 9/11 Inspired Giving in an Unexpected Way, with Bob DePasquale, Founder, Initiate Impact
- #72 Sybil Speaks: Maximize the Impact of Your $100 - $1,000 Donation
- #8 Sybil Speaks: Tips on How to Make Your Money Matter
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos, and many more!
Check out her website with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?