#82 Increasing your Fundraising: Mallory Erickson Creator of the Power Partners Formula™ | Host of What the Fundraising PodcastJun 20, 2022
Do you care about helping your favorite nonprofit hone its pitch to reach fundraising goals? Do you sense that the nonprofits you serve are frustrated, overwhelmed, pressured, and full of self-doubt? Mallory Erickson joins us today to reveal the strategies that helped her increase her support of nonprofits to increase their fundraising by tenfold in six months.
- Genuine Communication
- Being in alignment with Donors
- The e-mail pitch
- Making connections and forming new relationships
Links referenced in this podcast:
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #79 Help Your Favorite Nonprofit Be Effective and Rock the Podcast World with Travis Johnson, President, Nonprofit Architect
- Guest Feature: Philanthropy and Grantmaking That Works
- #52 Sybil Speaks: Fund Amazing Coalitions the Right Way
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos, and many more!
Check out her website with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?