#81 Finding Your Next Leader, with Sherry Cadsawan, CEO & Founder, Talence GroupJun 13, 2022
Sherry Cadsawan joins us today to share her expertise in helping donors to support their favorite nonprofit to find the right person for the prominent roles. What are the steps you need to follow, and why finding the wrong person can cost your favorite nonprofit valuable time and money.
- The personal journey that led Sherry to start Talence Group
- How a donor can support their favorite nonprofit to find the right person?
- Recruiting a new director for a nonprofit whose finances are unstable.
- How a donor can feel confident supporting a nonprofit that is in the process of changing the person in a prominent role.
Links referenced in this podcast:
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #48 Sybil Speaks: When to Be a Part of the Team
- #42 Learn How One Person Navigated the Transition From Donor at Hewlett Foundation to Now Working as a Nonprofit Fundraiser with Cristina Jorda Kinney, Director of Institutional Philanthropy, Action for the Climate Emergency
- #66 Sybil Speaks: What to Do When Your Favorite Nonprofit Experiences an Executive Director Transition
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos, and many more!
Check out her website with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?