#80 How 9/11 Inspired Giving in an Unexpected Way, with Bob DePasquale, Founder, Initiate ImpactJun 06, 2022
How 9/11 inspired Giving in an Unexpected Way, With BobDePasquale
Bob DePasquale joins us today to share how he helps families plan financial goals that incorporate great giving strategies. Bob’s strategy is not just about buying that yacht, but it's also about doing good in the world.
Bob, shares what led him to want to do business that will initiate impact, and the tools and tricks, and tips he gives clients to help them both plan for their financial wealth and be good in the world.
- The personal journey that led Bob to see the importance of doing good.
- Instilling generosity and translating your passion in your own story to supporting families.
- The importance of having core values.
Links referenced in this podcast:
- If you’re interested in learning more about having a purposeful and fulfilled life you can hear his Podcast, read his book, and book an appearance on his Website.
- Personal Finance in a Public World: How Technology, Social Media, and Ads Affect Your Money Decisions.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #67 Sybil Speaks: Giving to Stay Inspired and Cut Through Extremism
- #64 Create Your Special and Lasting Legacy with Christy Boysen, CEO, and Monique Kleinhuizen, CMO, Apex Legacy Consultants
- #44 Strategies to Give Back Through Both Your Business and Personal Giving Strategy with Jim Kelly, Founder, Rejuvenation Hardware
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos, and many more!
Check out her website with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?