#79 Help Your Favorite Nonprofit Be Effective and Rock the Podcast World with Travis Johnson, President, Nonprofit ArchitectMay 30, 2022
Are you searching for effective ways to support your favorite nonprofits? In this episode, I’m honored to be joined by Travis Johnson, President of the Nonprofit Architect. As an experienced leader with a deep heart for the nonprofit sector, he shares his wealth of knowledge on how donors can engage in sustainable partnerships with their favorite nonprofits and help them create a significant impact on the causes they are about.
In addition, Travis and I discuss how podcasting can help both funders and nonprofits reach out to individuals and organizations and translate that desire to do good into direct actionable steps that serve our communities. Make sure not to miss out on this exciting conversation!
- Travis’ life story and why it motivated him to give back to his community.
- Travis’ top advice for funders to increase their effectiveness.
- Real-life examples of funders and nonprofits working well together.
- The three key areas for Travis’ nonprofit funding strategy and podcasting.
Links referenced in this podcast:
- Looking to listen to more stories and words of wisdom from nonprofit leaders, experts, and consultants? Listen to the Nonprofit Architect Podcast hosted by Travis Johnson on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
- If you want to connect further with Travis Johnson and learn more about his work, visit his Linktree for more information and resources.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #78 How We Can Best Support Organizations that Fight Child Slavery with James Kofi Annan, President, and Founder of the Challenging Heights Organization
- #77 The Correct Steps to Support Indigenous Communities with Erik Stegman, Executive Director, Native Americans in Philanthropy
- #76 The Creation of a Giving Circle to Support Survivor-Driven Change with Ken Kroner, Principal, Kroner Family Foundation
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos, and many more!
Check out her website with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?