#73 Sybil Speaks: It Takes Time to Make a DifferenceApr 18, 2022
I hear frustration from clients when a certain issue they care about isn’t moving forward fast enough. But here’s the truth: Change doesn’t happen overnight. Making an impactful difference in solving all these issues in our world can take decades.
In this episode, I share tips and tricks that will help you develop your giving strategy to support nonprofits to continue their forward momentum in the short-term while also recognizing that making a difference can take a long time.
- My personal and professional experiences that explain how success can take time.
- Questions you can ask to help nonprofits move forward on an issue.
Links referenced in this podcast:
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. On my website, you can sign up for my free training, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #72 Sybil Speaks: Maximize the Impact of Your $100 - $1,000 Donation
- #71 Sybil Speaks: When and How to Engage Expert Advisors
- #70 Support Your Favorite Nonprofit to Tackle Government Grants with Shakira Releford, President, Nonprofit Unplugged
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos, and many more!
Check out her website with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?