#72 Sybil Speaks: Maximize the Impact of Your $100 - $1,000 DonationApr 11, 2022
There are a lot of folks out there who are interested in donating between $100 and $1000 but aren’t looking to hire staff or be part of a foundation. So how can you, as an individual, make every single dollar count?
In this episode, I discuss four special strategies and things you should prioritize in order to move the needle on the issue you care about for maximum impact.
- Focusing your giving strategy is important.
- How to maximize your gift.
- How to engage with the cause you care about beyond money.
- Four key things to think about in order to center your giving strategy on who you are.
Links referenced in this podcast:
- Watch my free mini-course video which provides a checklist to help you discover your giving purpose and fuel your philanthropy for years to come.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #71 Sybil Speaks: When and How to Engage Expert Advisors
- #70 Support Your Favorite Nonprofit to Tackle Government Grants with Shakira Releford, President, Nonprofit Unplugged
- #69 Tips to Support a Nonprofit in Pursuit of Best Practices with Patton McDowell, Founder, PMA Consulting
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?