#70 Support Your Favorite Nonprofit to Tackle Government Grants with Shakira Releford, President, Nonprofit UnpluggedMar 28, 2022
In the private nonprofit sector, receiving funding from the government can be a huge game-changer to drive positive change in society.
In this episode, Shakira Releford, President of Nonprofit Unplugged joins me today to share her expertise in supporting nonprofits to receive government grants. As a professional grant writer, she aims to assist nonprofits in best formulating their proposals so they can gain easier access to government grants.
Join us for this episode as Shakira taps into her experience to provide good practices for grant writing so nonprofits can scale their organizations in no time.
- Shakira’s unexpected journey into the nonprofit world.
- One of Shakira’s most challenging but memorable experiences in grant-making.
- Differences between public and private grant-making.
- Shakira’s courses on grant writing and creating her first nonprofit.
Links referenced in this podcast:
- Apply for Shakira’s grant writing training course and master grant writing with ease!
- Sign up for Shakira’s mailing list to receive weekly freebies, trainings, and grant funding opportunities.
- Listen to Shakira’s podcast, Nonprofit Unplugged, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts.
- Connect with Shakira on her LinkedIn.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #69 Tips to Support a Nonprofit in Pursuit of Best Practices with Patton McDowell, Founder, PMA Consulting
- #68 When a Donor Is Inspired to End Injustice with Richard Leong, President, Two Tunics Fund
- #67 Sybil Speaks: Giving to Stay Inspired and Cut Through Extremism
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?
Send in your inquiries through her website www.doyourgood.com, or you can email her directly at [email protected]!