#67 Sybil Speaks: Giving to Stay Inspired and Cut Through ExtremismMar 07, 2022
It can be challenging to stay optimistic and hopeful about the world in these difficult times. But here’s the truth: you can still make a difference.
Today, I show how you can fund outside of the box and do it in a way that stops the extremism. I pull stories from my experiences working with nonprofits who are continuing to do amazing work on the ground. Talking to these nonprofits, seeing that there are still good people out there, helps me stay optimistic about our future. I hope this episode will help you keep that same spark of hope. Enjoy!
- My experience working with donors who are inspired to give based on their faith.
- Why giving to environmental and natural resource work keeps me motivated and optimistic.
Links referenced in this podcast:
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. On my website, you can sign up for my free training, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #66 Sybil Speaks: What to Do When Your Favorite Nonprofit Experiences an Executive Director Transition
- #65 Sybil Speaks: A Big Challenge in My Career
- #64 Create Your Special and Lasting Legacy with Christy Boysen, CEO, and Monique Kleinhuizen, CMO, Apex Legacy Consultants
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?