#63 Innovations to Streamline Grantmaking with Ansley Fender, Founder & CEO, AtlasFeb 07, 2022
An unfortunate truth about the nonprofit industry is that we’re very behind on data analytics. What if we could better streamline the process and consolidate financial data at the simple push of a button?
In this episode, Ansley Fender, Founder & CEO of Atlas, joins me to discuss how she and her team connect donors with nonprofits through their industry agnostic, end-to-end, and collaborative funding management software. Atlas’ platform automates the grant management process not only for nonprofits but also for donors for greater effectiveness and efficiency.
Embracing technological innovations will help ensure that ALL of our money makes it out the door and reach the actual issues we care about. Make sure not to miss out on this episode!
- How Ansley began in nonprofit grant management.
- Ansley’s initial idea of creating software that provides automated real-time financial data.
- The feasibility of a common application for nonprofits and donors.
- What Atlas offers to funders and funding recipients to make their jobs more efficient.
Links referenced in this podcast:
- Learn more about how Atlas can power your purpose by visiting their website here.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #62 Amazing Story of How to Fund Indigenous Communities Well with Geneva Wiki, Senior Program Manager, The California Endowment
- #61 Strategies to Give Abundantly with Lisa Holtan, Wellness Coach, High Vibe Life
- #60 Sybil Speaks: Recap of My Conversations about Diversity Equity and Inclusion in Honor of Martin Luther King Day
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?
Send in your inquiries through her website www.doyourgood.com, or you can email her directly at [email protected]!