#59 Sybil Speaks: Conversation with Her Son to Inspire the Next Generation of GiversJan 10, 2022
My son, Cody Visnick joins me on the podcast today to talk about how the older generation can empower the younger generation to give back to their community. As a teen who was raised around a family that encourages giving, he shares his do’s and don’ts for parents so they can successfully instill that spirit of giving and kindness in their children.
- The things that our family does that encourages Cody to give back.
- What personal fulfillment Cody receives from giving back.
- Cody’s advice for parents to instill giving in their child’s life.
Links referenced in this podcast:
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. On my website, you can sign up for my free training, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #58 Sybil Speaks: New Years Resolution to Give with Purpose
- #57 Terrific Strategies for Local Grantmaking with Michael Chatman, Executive Director, The Community Foundation
- #56 A Truly Original Approach in Support of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion with Maria Azuri, Director of Capacity Building, Network for Good
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?
Send in your inquiries through her website www.doyourgood.com, or you can email her directly at [email protected]!