#58 Sybil Speaks: New Years Resolution to Give with PurposeJan 03, 2022
Happy New Year! I want to talk about New Year’s Resolutions and how you can incorporate them into simple strategies that will keep you anchored to your giving strategy and stay passionate about the issues you deeply care about.
As we begin 2022, let’s continue to help each other grow so we can give more than we did in the past and do so with the knowledge that we are not only enabling nonprofits to do their good, but also staying true to ourselves and our passions. Enjoy the show!
- Create your own personalized new year resolution.
- Write down why you’re giving to certain nonprofits and to who.
- The reason why it’s important for you to write it down to stay true to your own passion in giving.
Links referenced in this podcast:
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. On my website, you can sign up for my free training, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #57 Terrific Strategies for Local Grantmaking with Michael Chatman, Executive Director, The Community Foundation
- #56 A Truly Original Approach in Support of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion with Maria Azuri, Director of Capacity Building, Network for Good
- #55 The Best Tips from an Amazing Funder at Marisla Foundation with Sara Lowell, Marine Program Director and Trustee, The Marisla Foundation
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?
Send in your inquiries through her website www.doyourgood.com, or you can email her directly at [email protected]!