#48 Sybil Speaks: When to Be a Part of the TeamOct 25, 2021
If you’re a donor, you might be asking yourself: “When should I start getting involved with the nonprofits I talk to? How involved should I be?” Given the pre-established power imbalance between donors and nonprofits, you don’t want to insert yourself too heavily.
There is a for you to contribute to the team’s success in moving that needle forward by being involved in the right way. So for this episode, I want to briefly discuss the 5 key points that will help you build your engagement strategy.
These key points are very important if you want to become more engaged with your nonprofits so make sure to listen in!
- Identify which of the 3 types of donors you are and what you should do when a nonprofit asks you to get involved
- Learn the key points that will encourage you to take a proactive approach when disagreements over strategy occur
Links referenced in this podcast
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. On my website, you can sign up for my free training, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #47 When Giving Back Gives in More Ways Than One
- #46 An Entrepreneurial Philanthropist Takes Action on Climate Change
- #45 How a Fabulous Donor Made a World of Difference for Cancers Survivors
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?