#47 When Giving Back Gives in More Ways Than OneOct 18, 2021
Marketing doesn’t always mean engagement metrics or how many followers you have on social media. For my guest, it means telling a story. A story that will allow others to connect with you and trust that your cause is worthy and needed.
Joining me for this episode is Amanda Bocik of Evergreen Results. With nearly a decade of experience in the marketing field underneath her belt, she’ll share how she has been guiding multiple organizations towards strategic growth. Companies can bring purpose to their profit, because the more they grow, the stronger their capability is to give back.
She’s given me a lot to think about how we approach marketing in philanthropy so if you want to reach out to others meaningfully and expand your impact, make sure to listen in!
- How Amanda’s journey in nonprofit leadership opened her up to work with various organizations
- Her advice to donors who want to integrate their giving into their business and ideas
- Evergreen Results’ marketing strategies to give back to the community
- How nonprofits can market themselves without focusing too much on organic social media growth
Links referenced in this podcast
- Learn more about how Evergreen is expanding others’ impact by visiting their website here!
- Click here to listen to Amanda’s podcast, “Built for Impact”!
- Connect with Amanda: [email protected].
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #46 An Entrepreneurial Philanthropist Takes Action on Climate Change
- #45 How a Fabulous Donor Made a World of Difference for Cancers Survivors
- #44 Strategies to Give Back Through Both Your Business and Personal Giving Strategy
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?