#44 Strategies to Give Back Through Both Your Business and Personal Giving StrategySep 27, 2021
Jim Kelly, Founder of Rejuvenation Hardware, is joining us to discuss his personal giving strategy as well as his journey to giving also through his business. As a self-described anomaly foundation, they take a non-traditional approach to philanthropy where they keep things small and nimble so they can maintain a clear vision and goal, and effectively focus their giving efforts towards issues related to his personal interests.
If you’re interested in optimizing your impact through smarter decision-making so you can give your absolute best effort into supporting the nonprofits and organizations you care about, make sure to listen to this episode!
- How Jim’s business got started and led him into the world of philanthropy
- It’s okay to say ‘no’ so you can focus on the issue areas issues you truly care about
- Similarities and differences between his personal giving strategy and the company’s
- Why he finds it more fulfilling to actively go out into the field and get involved with others
- His words of encouragement and caution for fellow donors
Links referenced in this podcast
- Click here to check out Rejuvenation Hardware’s website!
- Check out North Star Civic Foundation’s website here, an entrepreneurial foundation focused on the biggest threats facing us today, here!
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #43 How To Be Treated Like a Person and Not a Transaction for Maximum Impact
- #42 Learn How One Person Navigated the Transition From Donor at Hewlett Foundation to Now Working as a Nonprofit Fundraiser
- #41 Sybil Speaks: Don't Leave Money on the Table! 3 Strategies to Fully Support the Charities You Care About
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?