#36 Sybil Speaks: Three Things You Can Do Now to Create a Legacy That LastsAug 02, 2021
Don’t allow the fear that the world’s problems are too big to solve to paralyze you from trying to make a difference during your lifetime.
For this episode, I’m going to discuss three key points that you can use working alongside nonprofits and charities to enact long-term change in your community. I’ll also be sharing my own personal experience from when I used to be in a similar situation and how I managed to encourage myself to act now. Change doesn’t happen instantly, but with these tools, you’ll have the ability to define your own future while also supporting others with theirs.
Don’t miss out on this week’s episode! Remember, change doesn’t need to happen when you’re gone.
- Name the problem you want to solve.
- Act today to make a difference tomorrow.
- It’s okay to not know the outcome.
Links referenced in this podcast
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. On my website, you can sign up for my free training, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
- Check out my episode with Al Jubitz and the War Prevention Initiative here.
- If you’re interested in finding a consultant, check out Apex Gift Planning Services here.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #35 Back by Popular Demand! Learn More Ways to Fund Indigenous Communities with Deep Respect and Grace with Jim Enote, CEO, Colorado Plateau Foundation
- #34 Sybil Speaks: Reach Your Best Fundraising Potential
- #33 Sybil Speaks: The Four Best Options to Outsource Your Giving Strategy for Maximum Impact
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?