#35 Back by Popular Demand! Learn More Ways to Fund Indigenous Communities with Deep Respect and Grace with Jim EnoteJul 25, 2021
Once again I have invited Jim Enote to the podcast, a Zuni indigenous member and current leader of the Colorado Plateau Foundation.
With such an array of indigenous communities in the United States alone, it's important that we as funders learn how to best give them many diverse opportunities. With a plethora of knowledge and first-hand experience, Jim shares his knowledge and advice for funding these communities.
If you’re looking to find out ways you can help support the indigenous community even more then check out this week's episode.
- Jim’s background
- Why location matters when it comes to supporting our indigenous communities
- The movement of young members starting nonprofits
- Leadership and governance
- What identity means to Jim
- What language means to Jim
- The best way to fund these communities
- The power of communication
Jim Enote, Zuni Indigenous Member
CEO Colorado Plateau Foundation
Board Chair of the Grand Canyon Trust
Links referenced in this podcast
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. On my website, you can sign up for my free training, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
- Check out my “Giving With Purpose” course over here.
- If you liked this interview with Jim then check out my first interview with him by clicking this link.
- Check out Jim’s organization by clicking this link.
- Check out these other organizations if you want to help the indigenous community!
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #34 Sybil Speaks: Reach Your Best Fundraising Potential
- #33 Sybil Speaks: The Four Best Options to Outsource your Giving Strategy for Maximum Impact
- #32 Creating Meaningful Connections with the Blue Sky Funders’ Executive Director, Anupama Joshi
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?