#34 Sybil Speaks: Reach Your Best Fundraising PotentialJul 18, 2021
For this week's episode, I want to put all my focus on my nonprofit professional listeners. I know so many of you are listening to me because you too want to know some tips and tricks to be able to make more money for the non-profit organizations you support.
Well, this week you're in luck because I’ll be giving you 5 key things that will help you raise money more effectively so you can better support these organizations you’re so passionate about.
So what are you waiting for? Tune in and enjoy the episode!
- How to be relevant
- How to be clear
- How to be real
- How to be empathetic
- How to be plentiful
Links referenced in this podcast
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. On my website, you can sign up for my free training, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
- Check out my “Giving With Purpose” course over here.
- Want to know more about the differences between sustainer, campaigner, and launcher donors? Then check out my episode with Patton McDowell by clicking this link.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #33 Sybil Speaks: The Four Best Options to Outsource your Giving Strategy for Maximum Impact
- #32 Creating Meaningful Connections with the Blue Sky Funders’ Executive Director, Anupama Joshi
- #31 Sybil Speaks: The Four Things You Need to Do Before Donating to Charity
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Don’t miss your next opportunity to meet Sybil via a free webinar to learn more about her tips to be a successful philanthropist! She will be offering her next special free webinar on July 22nd. Registration is live soon! Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?