#23 Do What You Know Best to Fill A Gap and Help to Create a Nonprofit from Scratch with Nellie McAdams, Executive Director, Oregon Agricultural Trust, and John Paul, Owner, Cameron WineryMay 03, 2021
Starting a nonprofit sure ain’t easy but when you know what you’re up against, it can be less daunting.
Join me in this episode as I interview Nellie McAdams, the Executive Director at Oregon Agricultural Trust, and John Paul, the owner, and winemaker of Cameron Winery on how to create a nonprofit from scratch!
As a donor have you noticed a dire need to start a whole new nonprofit organization? Listen to today's episode to find out how to launch a nonprofit from scratch and fund something you deeply care about as Nellie and John share their story, their process, and how you can also bring a solution to a problem!
- Making a difference no matter how much money you have.
- Connecting your passion into your giving.
- Nellie talks about what the Oregon Agricultural Trust is all about.
- Funding something you care about.
- Filling in the gap and making things happen.
- Things that John and Nellie think about.
Nellie McAdams Executive Director, Oregon Agricultural Land Trust
John Paul, Owner, Cameron Winery
Links referenced in this Podcast:
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these episodes as well
- #22 Unleash Your Digital Power and Magnify Your Online Presence As A Donor with Tim Kachuriak, Founder, NextAfter
- #21 A Conversation with John Esterle, Co-Founder, Trust-Based Philanthropy
- #20 Think Outside the Box to do Good in the World with Anne Swayne Keir, Donor Advisor, The Swayne Family Foundation Fund, and Ashley Lukens, Development Advisor, Ashley Lukens Consulting
Make Your Money Matter - Learn How to Give with Purpose
In this fun, free and interactive training I will teach you how to effectively give your money to well-deserving charities. I bring over two decades of experience working with funders who have contributed over $45 million in donations large and small.
My step-by-step process will reduce your overwhelm, keep you from making costly mistakes, and help you make a real difference in the world.
I offer this free training every second Wednesday of the month. Space is limited for each training - thanks for signing up today.
Wednesday, May 12th - 5PM
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?
Well you are in luck! She has free monthly Webinars the second Wednesday of each month at 5PM Pacific Time - register in advance through her website www.doyourgood.com