#22 Unleash Your Digital Power and Magnify Your Online Presence as a Donor with Tim Kachuriak, Founder, NextAfterApr 26, 2021
As donors we need nonprofits we care about to improve their fundraising through exciting digital media campaigns.
Whether you’re new to digital fundraising or trying to hone your strategy, today’s episode will surely help you in your giving!
Join me in this episode, as Tim Kachuriak, the founder and Chief Innovation and Optimization Officer for NextAfter, talks about how you can optimize your digital fundraising. The cool thing about NextAfter is they focus on how to support nonprofits to talk with donors specifically via online tools available to everyone through regular marketing strategies.
Learn how Tim and his team are revolutionizing the way nonprofits talk with donors in this digital space as he shares how they’re helping nonprofits unleash their digital power and bolster their online presence!
- How Tim got into donor driven digital messaging.
- What is NextAfter?
- What is Mystery Donor and why it’s interesting.
- Why should I give to you study.
- Tim’s amazing success story.
Chief Innovation and Optimization Officer, Next After
Links referenced in this Podcast:
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these episodes as well
- #21 A Conversation with John Esterle, Co-Founder, Trust-Based Philanthropy
- #20 Think Outside the Box to do Good in the World with Anne Swayne Keir, Donor Advisor, The Swayne Family Foundation Fund, and Ashley Lukens, Development Advisor, Ashley Lukens Consulting
- #19 Become an Effective Funder with Fred Ackerman-Munson, Executive Director, The 444S Foundation
Make Your Money Matter - Learn How to Give with Purpose
In this fun, free and interactive training I will teach you how to effectively give your money to well-deserving charities. I bring over two decades of experience working with funders who have contributed over $45 million in donations large and small.
My step-by-step process will reduce your overwhelm, keep you from making costly mistakes, and help you make a real difference in the world.
I offer this free training every second Wednesday of the month. Space is limited for each training - thanks for signing up today.
Wednesday, May 12th - 5PM
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?
Well you are in luck! She has free monthly Webinars the second Wednesday of each month at 5PM Pacific Time - register in advance through her website www.doyourgood.com