#20 Think Outside the Box to Do Good in the World with Anne Swayne Keir, Donor Advisor, The Swayne Family Foundation Fund, and Ashley Lukens, Development Advisor, Ashley Lukens ConsultingApr 12, 2021
There are tons of ways you can give and support the cause you care about. And sometimes it involves bringing people together and working towards a single goal!
Join me in this episode as I interview two amazing funders, Ashley Lukens, an independent philanthropic and development advisor in Hawaii’ and Oregon, and Anne Swayne-Keir, Donor Advisor of the Keith and Judy Swayne Family Foundation, as they share their wealth of experience on how to make a difference to the community through your giving!
Learn how to become an effective funder today as Ashley and Anne share creative ways to help you give back to your community and do good to the world!
- Ashley and Anne’s personal journey into philanthropy.
- Breaking up traditional philanthropy and thinking outside the box when it comes to your giving strategy.
- Understanding an equitable framework for moving wealth.
- Philanthropy is a journey of self-healing.
Anne Swayne Keir, Donor Advisor, The Swayne Family Foundation Fund
Ashley Lukens, Independent Philanthropic and Development Advisor in Hawaii and Oregon
Links referenced in this Podcast:
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these episodes as well
- #19 Become an Effective Funder with Fred Ackerman-Munson, Executive Director, The 444S Foundation
- #18 Learn to Invest Sustainably From a Leader Who Was There at the Beginning with Carsten Henningsen, President, Progressive Investment Management Corp.
- #17 Walk the Talk and Support the Transition from Coal to Renewable Energy with Heidi Binko, Executive Director and Co-Founder, Just Transition Fund
Make Your Money Matter - Learn How to Give with Purpose
In this fun, free and interactive training I will teach you how to effectively give your money to well-deserving charities. I bring over two decades of experience working with funders who have contributed over $45 million in donations large and small.
My step-by-step process will reduce your overwhelm, keep you from making costly mistakes, and help you make a real difference in the world.
I offer this free training every second Wednesday of the month. Space is limited for each training - thanks for signing up today.
Wednesday, April 14th - 5 PM
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?
Well you are in luck! She has free monthly Webinars the second Wednesday of each month at 5PM Pacific Time - register in advance through her website www.doyourgood.com