#15 Pack Power Into Your Giving with a Crowdfunding Strategy with Toni Tringolo, Executive Director, Willamette Week's Give!Guide, and Mahala Ray, Revenue Director, Business for a Better PortlandMar 08, 2021
You don’t have to be deeply resourced to make a difference. It is possible to contribute to a cause you care so much about without worrying too much about how much money you should give.
It’s not yet too late for you to be part of a movement that supports the cause you fight for.
Join me in this episode as I interview Toni and Mahala from Give!Guide, Portland's easiest path to year-end giving!
From organizations whose mission revolves around - animals, civil & human rights, community, creative expression, education, environment, health, and human services; Toni and Mahela will talk about the structure they created for people on how they can make an impact and give back to their community!
If you want to make a difference and have twice the impact no matter how much money you give, then this episode is for you!
- How Toni and Mahala got into the work that they are doing.
- What is Willamette Week's Give!Guide.
- Why you should consider donating to Give!Guide.
- What is a matching gift?
- Lesson learned from bringing nonprofits together and supporting their work.
- Tell your story and connect with others through it.
- How people can access Give!Guide.
- What it means to dive into philanthropy.
- Misconceptions around philanthropy.
Connect with Give!Guide:
- Give!Guide www.giveguide.org
- Twitter @giveguide
- Facebook @GiveGuide
- Instagram @giveguide
- Toni Tringolo on Linkedin
- Mahala Ray on Linkedin
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these episodes as well
- #14 David Secord, Founder and Principal, Barnacle Strategies
- #13 Overcoming Personal Adversity to Help Thousands of Kids and Make a Meaningful Difference in Philanthropy with Duncan Campbell, Founder, Friends of the Children
- #12 Be Inspired to Support the Grassroots with Pam Fujita-Yuhas and Zoe Rothchild, Foundation Directors, NW Fund for the Environment
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!