#12 Be Inspired to Support the Grassroots with Pam Fujita-Yuhas and Zoe Rothchild, Foundation Directors, NW Fund for the EnvironmentFeb 08, 2021
In this episode, my good friends, Pam Fujita-Yuhas and Zoe Rothchild, join the show to talk about supporting grassroots organizations in Washington State! What they discuss applies well beyond their geography and offers valuable learnings for anyone interested in supporting grassroots organizations.
If you’re already funding an environmental initiative or planning to, then this episode is a must-listen for you!
Tune in as Pam and Zoe, the grassroots grantmaking experts share wonderful concepts and ways to be an effective grantmaker!
- What is NWFund?
- Why supporting grassroots organizations is important.
- How job-sharing helped both Zoe and Pam have a great balance in their life.
- How to be an effective grantmaker when you’re funding smaller grassroots organizations.
Pam Fujita-Yuhas - Nonprofit Philanthropy Leader
Zoe Rothchild - Foundation Director at NW Fund for the Environment
Links referenced in this Podcast:
- Northwest Fund for the Environment website www.nwfund.org
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these episodes as well
- #11 Pearls of Wisdom from a Thirty Year Philanthropist with Ann Krumboltz, Executive Director, Brainerd Foundation
- #10 This Power Couple Explains How to Fund Effective Activism with Success with Sarah Jaynes, Director, Rural Democracy Initiative, and Gregg Small, Executive Director, Climate Solutions
- #9 Sybil Speaks: Make a Difference No Matter How Busy You Are
Connect with Do Your Good
- Facebook @doyourgood
- Instagram @do_your_good
- Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?
Well you are in luck! She has free monthly Webinars the second Wednesday of each month at 5PM Pacific Time - register in advance through her website www.doyourgood.com